January 16, 2011

Bright Red Poinsettia Table Runner and Table Topper for Christmas

A little Christmas looking back (better now in January than in May).
Maybe it’s not too late to show the two tablecloths that I sewed for Christmas from these beautiful fabrics. One of them to my grandmother: she got the table runner as she has a long table.



Update 2015: My red stud earrings for Christmas, click here to find them


The other one was for my husband’s mom. Her table is square shaped, so I made a fitting table topper for her.


Update 2015: My green dangle earrings for Christmas, click here to find them


For this Christmas I made some gingerbread as usual, but as time was too short so I didn’t shape them into different shapes. I just focused on the decoration.
And I embroidered this nice monogram on a snow-white towel for my father. I believe it turned out to be very pretty.


Update 2015: And another red earrings for Christmas, click here to find them


1 comment:

Unknown said...

how do i get the pattern to make the poinsettia christmas tablecloth pattern? mary