March 12, 2012

Happy Monday Moodboard – Springtime Flowers

Around here Spring arrives really slowly, every sunny day is followed by one that is quite cloudy and cold. Crocuses already crawled outside in our garden, but they are shivering as well.

I miss sunlight and the flowers a lot already which can be seen that when I’m sewing I usually start with the cheerful flower patterned fabrics first and somehow the sunny spring flowers come first in my treasuries as well.

So let this Monday Moodboard be like this as well, even if this day was vastly covered by clouds in the sky, let’s be cheerful!



You can check out all the other Monday moodboards at Star of the East's Blog.

And here is my happy Spring coaster set, just like the sun is shining right now!


As an addition my treasury of the day. The title will not surprise anyone I guess: Springtime Flowers.

Clicking on this small picture will direct you onto my treasury on Etsy:

11 comments:

Sandra Rosa said...

Wonderful mood :)

BHB Kidstyle said...

Lovely flowers!

Have a great week!

Duealberi said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you, Maria, for having us on your blog!

Susana Ferrand said...

Lovely!

FishesMakeWishes said...

very cheerful, love your selections :-)

Erika Price said...

Gorgeous springtime flowers!

jagna said...

Such a great mood!
Thank you for having my clivia flowers here!

Katerina said...

Love those flowers

ahmaymet said...

very beautiful

Juddolls said...

Nagyon szép virágokat szedtél!

Patchwork Mill, Maria said...

Köszönöm, Judit! :)
Nekem a héten a Tiéd volt a kedvencem, gyönyörűeket válogattál össze!